We are excited to welcome you to your appointment at Firefly Family Dentistry! We have implemented many new policies and procedures not only to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Sterilization and PPE: We have been and will continue to closely follow recommendations by the CDC, OSHA, American Dental Association®, Wisconsin Dental Association and the Wisconsin Health Department to make sure our already extremely high sterilization and PPE policies protect both our team and patients to the greatest extent possible from not only COVID-19 but any viruses, bacteria, disease or illness. These policies include:
- All providers will be wearing a face mask, eye protection, face shields, gloves, and fresh gowns or scrubs for each aerosol-generating appointment.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- Individual air purifiers with HEPA filters as well as UV light filters have been added to each treatment room, our sterilization center and lobby area.
- A UV light filtration system has been installed on the office furnace system.
- As always, all rooms and equipment are sterilized or disinfected to the highest standards.
Arrival: Waiting in our lobby is optional after check-in or you may wait in your vehicle. You have to option to call or text when you arrive and wait in your car for your appointment or come into our lobby.
Paperless Registration We are completely paperless! All forms are available online to fill out prior to your appointment.
Payments: We will be collecting credit card information from all patients prior to your appointment. We will do our best to provide you with an estimate if there is a cost prior to your appointment or during your appointment. As always, this is an estimate and not a guarantee. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please bring it to your appointment. We will collect your form of payment on the same day as your appointment.
We look forward to seeing your smile soon!